Are you ready to get your home ready for holiday season? While it's lots of fun to decorate your home for all of the visitors that will come by, you need to have a plan in action to keep your carpets clean during the holidays. You'll have a lot of people walking in and out of your home, so if you don't know how to keep your carpets clean they can easily become very dirty. Just use the tips in this blog post to learn how to keep your carpets cleaning no matter how many guests you entertain during the holidays. If your carpets aren't off to a good start get professional carpet cleaning in advance of the festivities.
- Put out a welcome mat - A welcome mat is a great way to keep your carpet clean during the holidays. Your guests will have the opportunity to wipe off their feet before they enter your home. Put one in front of your front door and one in front of your back door.
- Shoes off policy - Ask you guests to take their shoes off before they come in your home. If you can get your guests to agree to this, your carpets will be pristine. It’s your house, so don’t be shy. Make this request of everyone you invite to your home.
- Go for clear beverages - One way you can minimize carpet stains is to serve clear beverages. Opt for lemon lime soda, bottled water, and soda water. This will make it tremendously easier to keep your carpets clean.
- Coats off immediately - Coats can bring in as much dirt as a pair of shoes. Have somewhere for your guests to put their coats that’s close to the front door.
- We hope you enjoy the tips in this blog post. Remember, at the end of the day it’s a lot easier to prevent carpet stains then having to clean them. Don’t be shy to ask people to take their shoes off before they enter your home.
Honor Carpet Cleaning
5264 SE Horseshoe Point Rd Stuart, FL 34994